Upcoming iPhone ugly on the back???

spanishcop

Mar 25, 2009
Visit site
Just wondering after seeing mockups of the new iphone. I don't mind that it's taller or 4" or even 16x9 screen. The part I'm not liking is that Gray Backing that is rectangular. I'm curious if this is just for Mockup purposes or is Apple thinking about releasing the iphone with that gray rectangle on the back.

I really hope it is just a mockup photo and it will be all black or white or what ever, but please make it all 1 color like the iphone 4 and 4s. I think it is ugly if it will be a 2 tone color on the back.

Does anyone else dislike this?

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
If that is the truly redesigned iPhone, it reminds me of the new BBX phones coming up with that metal strip at the bottom. IMO, it looks pretty much the same as the 4s minus a few tweaks.

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
An Apple logo embedded into a grainy lightweight plastic backing with tin foil on the edges and an oversized flash?

It's not even amateur. Just look at those edges. :eek:

chiragaegis

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
This is what i have always thought but a lot of iPhone owners trash Android phones because they are made of plastic. So It does seem like people care even though most will put a plastic case on their phone like your said.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I don't care what the back looks like as I put my iPhones in a case anyway. I don't know when the last time I saw the back of my iPhone 4S.

Sent from my iPad LTE using Tapatalk HD.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I don't care what the back looks like as I put my iPhones in a case anyway. I don't know when the last time I saw the back of my iPhone 4S.

Sent from my iPad LTE using Tapatalk HD.

I agree much with your statement but I do use a bumpers a lot. Curious to see if they make bumpers for the new iPhone. For the most part, most peoples phone are covered with a case though.

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
This is what i have always thought but a lot of iPhone owners trash Android phones because they are made of plastic. So It does seem like people care even though most will put a plastic case on their phone like your said.

So? The plastic case on the phone is OK. The phone isn't plastic.

ray6712

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
well just remember these are mock ups or potential prototypes not a finished product ready for production so a lot could change in appearance and fishes used by then. And just think this is apple there is just no telling how the finished phone will look or what specs it will carry.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73