How many people would get the Samsung GS3 if the next iPhone doesn't come out soon

gstill4

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
I personally think the next iPhone will come out the between the middle of July/ end of August but if it doesn't I will probably switch to the Samsung GS3 . Apple has had over a year to make this phone so im hoping it comes out soon. Another reason is that apple delayed the HTC phones and is now delaying the gs3, which is kind of a direct competitor since the gs2 and the 4s came out a month after that did so in my mind apple will announce the next iPhone at wwdc next week and release it the 2nd or 3rd week in July.

Hot94Z28

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I like playing with android but hard to use as a daily driver. That said it all depends on what Verizon does with upgrades as I want to keep my unlimited data.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I personally think the next iPhone will come out the between the middle of July/ end of August but if it doesn't I will probably switch to the Samsung GS3 . Apple has had over a year to make this phone so im hoping it comes out soon. Another reason is that apple delayed the HTC phones and is now delaying the gs3, which is kind of a direct competitor since the gs2 and the 4s came out a month after that did so in my mind apple will announce the next iPhone at wwdc next week and release it the 2nd or 3rd week in July.

The next iPhone will not be out till some time in the Fall. That said, I've been waiting for the GS3 for a long time and will most likely buy one. I've had enough of Jailbreaking my iPhone in order to get some of the features that really should be available on it right out of the box. As for Apples frivilous lawsuit games, I've had just about enough of them. While I still like Apple and will continue to use my iPad, these lawsuits of theirs that keep great smartphone devices held up overseas are getting absolutely ridiculous at this point. To me, it makes them look like they are afraid of anything that will offer any sort of competition to the iPhone. I know this statement will be looked at negatively because I am posting it on an Apple board, but it is how I feel after reading about yet another one of Apples lawsuits and one that now involves a smartphone that I have been waiting to be released here for a what seems like forever.

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
The next iPhone will not be out till some time in the Fall. That said, I've been waiting for the GS3 for a long time and will most likely buy one. I've had enough of Jailbreaking my iPhone in order to get some of the features that really should be available on it right out of the box. As for Apples frivilous lawsuit games, I've had just about enough of them. While I still like Apple and will continue to use my iPad, these lawsuits of theirs that keep great smartphone devices held up overseas are getting absolutely ridiculous at this point. To me, it makes them look like they are afraid of anything that will offer any sort of competition to the iPhone. I know this statement will be looked at negatively because I am posting it on an Apple board, but it is how I feel after reading about yet another one of Apples lawsuits and one that now involves a smartphone that I have been waiting to be released here for a what seems like forever. [URL=http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-forum/2c.gif]Click to view quoted image
[/url]

Agreed, I don't like admitting it, but the GS3 makes the 4S look like a toy, I really really really hope Apple has something big hidden up their sleeve. If iOS 6's big new feature is another dumb row of icons on a stretched screen, I'm probably gonna try one out. I forgot how "un-smart" the iPhone feels with the stock OS, it's like a dumbphone with a big touchscreen and a bunch of apps.

Reactions: Eileen89

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
The next iPhone will not be out till some time in the Fall. That said, I've been waiting for the GS3 for a long time and will most likely buy one. I've had enough of Jailbreaking my iPhone in order to get some of the features that really should be available on it right out of the box. As for Apples frivilous lawsuit games, I've had just about enough of them. While I still like Apple and will continue to use my iPad, these lawsuits of theirs that keep great smartphone devices held up overseas are getting absolutely ridiculous at this point. To me, it makes them look like they are afraid of anything that will offer any sort of competition to the iPhone. I know this statement will be looked at negatively because I am posting it on an Apple board, but it is how I feel after reading about yet another one of Apples lawsuits and one that now involves a smartphone that I have been waiting to be released here for a what seems like forever. [URL=http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-forum/2c.gif]Click to view quoted image
[/url]

did you not leave once before? yeah you did AND you came back!

go ahead and leave again and i'll see you by Christmas

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Agreed, I don't like admitting it, but the GS3 makes the 4S look like a toy, I really really really hope Apple has something big hidden up their sleeve. If iOS 6's big new feature is another dumb row of icons on a stretched screen, I'm probably gonna try one out. I forgot how "un-smart" the iPhone feels with the stock OS, it's like a dumbphone with a big touchscreen and a bunch of apps.

oh shush, you always threaten to leave but yet you haven't. actions speak louder than words :D

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
did you not leave once before? yeah you did AND you came back!

go ahead and leave again and i'll see you by Christmas

LOL, this is Apples logic as well. They think that because people leave for other devices and come back, that they are going to keep coming back. I'm sure RIM felt this way at one point too. Just look at where RIM is now. :D

Sent from my iPad LTE using Tapatalk HD.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting the sgs3 but will probably get the new iPhone as well. What can i say I like tech and can use competing OS's. I'm not like some who defend one os like its their child lol I have no loyalty to any OS or manufacturer.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm totally content with my iPhone 4S and the current iOS version and I haven't really been paying attention to any other devices so I highly doubt I'll be giving up my iPhone for the SG III even if the next iPhone disappoints me.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
This is all there is to say. No matter how much Sammy tries, they'll still suck.

Galaxy S3 Trumps iPhone 4S As UK's 'Most Popular Phone'

Samsung's Galaxy S3 has surpassed Apple's iPhone 4S as the most popular smartphone in the UK, according to new statistics based on sales and live searches released on Sunday.

According to Telegraph Consumer Technology Editor Matt Warman, the latest figures from uSwitch.com Mobile Tracker had the Galaxy S3 claiming the top spot in its first appearance on the charts. It replaces the iPhone 4S, which just one month ago had bumped the Samsung phone's predecessor, the Galaxy S2, out of the top spot, according to the British newspaper.

Galaxy S3 Trumps iPhone 4S As UK's 'Most Popular Phone' - One News Page [US]

Last edited:

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
No one. Because on one likes Sammy's products. They want real iPhones, not rip off Samsung products.

Apparently lots of people want the sgs3 as it knocked off the 4s as the best selling phone. And yes it is newer but if nobody wanted Samsung products they wouldn't be making record profits like they are.

Reactions: Droidrage729

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh