Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

View Poll Results: What do you do with old iPhone ?

44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sell on eBay, Craiglist

15 34.09%
  • Sell to companies like Gazelle, NextWorth, eBay Instant

1 2.27%
  • Give to family/friends/charity

15 34.09%
  • Just leave it

10 22.73%
  • Something else

3 6.82%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    iMore Pro

505 Posts
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Josedavid View Post
    I wonder what do you do with you old iphones when new model is realesed ?
    Keep it, of course! My current iPhone, the 4, is my first iPhone! If I can afford it, I'll upgrade to the new one(whenever it may be released) and keep my 4!
    It's funny. The iPhone 4 is nearly 2 years old(ancient by smartphone standards) and it can still compete with the new-one-released-every-two-seconds Androids and whatnot. If Apple keeps to their high standards, I'll definitely stick with their products.
    iMore Genius

3,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,789 Global Posts

Sell my current one and then go to the apple store and pickup a new unlocked one. I know I won't ever need an unlocked one, but I just want to get out of contract. I've been under contract since 07.
    iMore Intermediate

304 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,610 Global Posts

well by time i am eligible for upgrade I am sure that the 6th gen will be out lol, i still have till oct 2013 before i can upgrade and i refuse to pay retail for a new phone (at this point) but even then i will keep my 4 as a back up and get rid of the paper weight berries i am holding onto
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12