iPhone 5 in a B of A commercial?

rwp25

Mar 23, 2012
Visit site
This is a picture of an iPhone in a recent B of A commercial. I noticed the screen looked larger than normal (normal being the size of my iPhone 4 screen). Could this be an iPhone 5?

rwp25

Mar 23, 2012
Visit site
Probably not...but the screen is larger than any current iPhone screen. The picture isn't that great but when you see the commercial you can really see that it is a lot bigger.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
This is a picture of an iPhone in a recent B of A commercial. I noticed the screen looked larger than normal (normal being the size of my iPhone 4 screen). Could this be an iPhone 5?

That is an iPhone 4/4S with a simulated screen image. Who ever did the CGI work just did it all the way to the edge of the screen.

rwp25

Mar 23, 2012
Visit site
That is an iPhone 4/4S with a simulated screen image. Who ever did the CGI work just did it all the way to the edge of the screen.

It definitely wasn't a simulated screen image. If I thought it was simulated I wouldn't have bothered posting this. Again, the picture is rather poor so I apologize for that.

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
It definitely wasn't a simulated screen image. If I thought it was simulated I wouldn't have bothered posting this. Again, the picture is rather poor so I apologize for that.

So you're more inclined to believe that Apple has allowed B of A to use an "iPhone 5" in a commercial than that it's a simulated screen image?

It definitely IS a simulated screen image.

rwp25

Mar 23, 2012
Visit site
So you're more inclined to believe that Apple has allowed B of A to use an "iPhone 5" in a commercial than that it's a simulated screen image?

It definitely IS a simulated screen image.

I don't know whether or not it's an iPhone 5 but it is NOT a simulated screen.

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
Apple wouldn't let anyone even see or know what the next iPhone looks like one day before release, much less 7+ months beforehand.

If the crooks at BofA wanted to shoot the iPhone 5 in a commercial, they'll have to wait until October to buy one after waiting inline like everybody else.

To think that Apple would hand out their super secretive prototypes to be in some bank commercial 7 months prior to production is absolutely comical, you must know very very little about Apple.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site

Anytime you see any screen showing images on TV 99.99999999999999999999% of the time it is a simulated image (it's CGI work). It would never look as good as they do if you were actually filming the screen turned on. Especially with commercials; watch the fine print at the bottom they always say screen images simulated for everything.

aawilson

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
Check out the battery symbol! Looks like its saying its plugged in to me, except how can it be plugged in when I don't see a connector? Also I don't believe the simulation is skewed quite right. It looks a little crooked compared to the tilt of of the phone.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
100% simulated screen, especially when it says carrier on the top left instead of the actual carrier. Anyone who thinks otherwise has no sense.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73