Which carrier?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure why they won't be able to talk and surf on VZW, I can Do that with my HTC thunderbolt. I don't Do it often, but the option is nice when needed. I am looking forward to the lte iPhone, that is when I will make the transition.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Your Thunderbolt is a LTE device, that's why. ;)

dfine1966

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Do you people actually know what you are talking about when it comes to Sprint and LTE? Sprint is releasing 2 LTE phones in June. I know LTE is turning on in my area in June, I live in Connecticut. By October, when the new iPhone is released, Sprint's LTE NETWORK will be fine. All you have to do is look at there roadmap. Sprint didn't spend all that money to Apple to not get the newest and greatest. They will get the new iPhone like everyone else with LTE.

Hot94Z28

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I don't have LTE in my town yet but what I like about Verizon is the spend a good amount of money on their network. Plus I still have unlimited data so I am not changing.

firedog25

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Having been a customer from all 3 companies over the past decade I will have to say I'm going with Verizon when it comes down to LTE. HOWEVER, that is all dependent on if they allow me to carry over my unlimited data plan like they did with my iPhone 4. Knowing how much data I shift there's no other way for me to go. If they don't, then I think I would go with Sprint's Unlimited Everything plan. I had so much crap luck with AT&T post-Cingular buy out that I would never go back with AT&T wireless unless they had such a spectacular deal and the coverage became as good as Verizon's in my area (haha!).

coskier

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Even though VZW comes with a premium price tag, I still think they have the best network for all the places I go.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73