- 03-13-2012, 03:17 PM #26
- 03-13-2012, 03:21 PM #27
- 03-15-2012, 05:55 AM #28
- 03-16-2012, 08:07 AM #29
4S or wait... I finally decided to go for it. I had a line that had an upgrade coming, so I used that to upgrade my line. When the next iPhone comes out, I'll have a line's eligibility available again... so I can get the new one.
I'm going to take my iPad1 and iPhone4 and go to RadioShack and use those to trade in towards the new iPad... by the looks of things, I can get about $200 for each according to RS' web site - just waiting for FedEx to drop the new phone, then, off to RadioShack...
- 03-16-2012, 08:11 AM #30
- 03-16-2012, 08:22 AM #31
- 03-17-2012, 03:47 AM #32
- 04-08-2012, 10:34 AM #33
- 04-08-2012, 11:07 AM #34iMore Newbie
- 14 Posts
Advantage of 4s over 5 is I would expect that 4s would be more stable as 5 is new. Just like when 4s was launched lat year there were some niggling problems. Though in my opinion is not detrimental, if you can live with it & are 90% certain, then I don't see why you should wait for 6 months.
- 04-09-2012, 01:04 PM #35
Apple takes great pride in releasing quality products so, I wouldn't expect issues with the new iPhone. If there's a software glitch or two that can easily be addressed via a software update.
- 04-09-2012, 09:03 PM #36
Personally I would love to wait for the new iPhone, but if I end up having to loose my unlimited data plan going to a 4g phone....I will go with the 4s. (Verizon).
My upgrade date is a short two weeks away....and I can look to get rid of my droid x. While I like android......I am ready for a phone that just works and doesn't constantly lock/reboot/slow down.
- 04-10-2012, 04:18 PM #37
- 05-06-2012, 08:50 PM #38
- 05-06-2012, 10:28 PM #39
Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
- 05-07-2012, 08:07 PM #40iPhone Intermediate
- 167 Posts
Absolutely you wait, I paid full price for the iPhone 4 when it hit Verizon and I have had an update since last June that I have not used due to the 4S really not adding much in terms of an upgrade, wait for the next one as it is sure to be a big improvement.
- 05-25-2012, 09:08 PM #41
I have just sold my rezound in preparation to buy the 4s for my uprgradeand am using my og droid 1 for now and I was planning on selling the 4s around the time of the next iPhone launch and buying it full retail ....is this a good idea or should I just buy a 4s used off another forum and just use my upgrade for the next iPhone? ...help
Sent from my iPad HD! using Tapatalk
Last edited by knights66; 05-25-2012 at 09:17 PM.
- 05-26-2012, 10:26 AM #42iMore Pro
- 707 Posts
If you can by a used 4S to see you through, then go ahead. Just bear in mind that they will drop in value when the new iPhone comes out!
- 05-26-2012, 03:15 PM #43