Something I'd LOVE to see change on the new iPhone.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
One other thing I would like to see on the new iPhone is SBSettings added to the notification drop down menu. This will make switching between WiFi, 3G, VPN, ect.., much easier.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
One other thing I would like to see on the new iPhone is SBSettings added to the notification drop down menu. This will make switching between WiFi, 3G, VPN, ect.., much easier.

Now you are getting into the software department but fair enough. :p

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Now you are getting into the software department but fair enough. :p

Oh, my bad.
sorry-20.GIF

JRDroid

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
I think that MagSafe would be awesome. I love it on my MacBook. I think its inevitable that the 30 pin connector will need replaced some day. Thunderbolt and USB 3.0 are the future of connections. When apple does update to a connector that supports one (or both) of these technologies, current 30 pin devices won't be able to take advantage of the new features of this connector, so why not take the opportunity to switch to a new connector. There are two possibilites to make this transition easier: Have a year or two of devices that sport both the current 30 pin and this new MagSafe style connection. Or they could simply make adapter cables that connect the new connector to old 30 pin docks, speakers, and what not and allow 30 pin devices to connect to the new connector (to make it so that accessories don't have to have both connections). Obviously using the cable wouldn't let old 30 pin devices use MagSafe or Thunderbolt/USB 3.0 specific features, but it would at least allow them to continue the same functionality they currently have.

grimduk

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to see the memory bumped up to the 120 gb range and added connectivity for USB 3.0 or thunderbolt then would never have worries about space or transfers taking so long from computer to phone

iPhone just shat this out

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I would like to see a LED light for notifications. Its a feature I miss when I had my Droid

I agree. LED notifications, in my opinion, should come standard on smartphones.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ray6712

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Something I'd like to see would be a true carbon fiber bezel or maybe some other exotic material used just for differentiation purposes. Or maybe instead of the back of the phone aluminum or stainless make the back carbon it would remain light you'd get a great grip and best of all no scratches.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Native and simple storage without iTunes or a special app.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dmbeasley

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
A cool material like carbon fibre would be awesome, but they probably won't do that. I just want my $500 phone not to break in a million pieces when it falls out of my pocket

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR