iPhone 5 iPhone 4S Confusion

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Well, Apple has planted evidence and stories before to shock people. Remember when everyone was reporting that the iPad would be $999? A day later, BOOM $499...

Also, some of the '4S' evidence (inventory systems, product ID tags) has also been presented in favour of the '5'...

Aside from the iTunes '4S' leak, which could very well have been planted by Apple to throw people off, the playing field has been incredibly equal. I'd say even tilted towards the '5', because of the dozens of case leaks.

I agree. I mean since when does apple leak something early especially in itunes. I mean I think that is to throw people off and then when they announce something else people wont be expecting it and gain more momentum since a bunch of people were saying it was only internal upgrades.

pilsbury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
There's already evidence of iPhone 4S, none on iPhone 5 other than cases based on a stolen Chinese iPhone prototype.

I'd say your opinion isn't very well informed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe so, but that's why it's "my opinion". EVERYTHING is speculation at this moment. What's YOUR opinion? Post it and we'll see who was better informed.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I agree. I mean since when does apple leak something early especially in itunes. I mean I think that is to throw people off and then when they announce something else people wont be expecting it and gain more momentum since a bunch of people were saying it was only internal upgrades.

All I know is, if they did that tomorrow, nearly everyone in the room will need to change their pants.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods