Verizon iPhone 5

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
It was actually Verizon wireless' CFO who made the comments. He also said that the iPhone 5 will be a world phone (with everyone assuming that it will be duel CDMA & GSM) and that Verizon will be dropping unlimited data this summer (2011).

Here's an article on it but if you Google it, it's everywhere....

AppleInsider | Verizon, AT&T to have simultaneous launch of Apple's world-mode 'iPhone 5'

They will be dropping unlimited data in august and going a data cap structure like att. I know if you have it you will be locked in but for how long I'm hearing until you try to upgrade your phone it will force you to have the new data plan. I'm hoping that's not he case.

baharharre

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Finally people can people can get brand new iPhone with other operators than AT&T, Also it will help both Apple and Verizon to reach new customers.

Last edited:

itsalexaye

May 8, 2011
Visit site
they should be getting it the same day as AT&T and other international carriers, but right now the only ones that know for sure is Apple!

irawkmac

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
I am puzzled by this release.. because Verizon JUST released the iPhone this year.. you think they'd wait until next year but what I could definitely see happening is Apple releasing a super iPhone. An iPhone that is capable of being on either CDMA or GSM networks.. one phone to rule them all. That means they'd only have to release one iOS update instead of updating the Verizon and AT&T phones separately like they're doing now. More convenient for everyone really.

DD214#WN

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
12/12/12 Iphone 5-
Thinner, more rounded, special glass that makes image stand out (almost like 3D)

Launching on Verizon, ATT, Sprint,on the same day.

Massive Christmas campaign with specials from different carriers

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2