- 12-02-2011, 07:45 PM #126
- 12-02-2011, 10:39 PM #127
- 12-02-2011, 11:06 PM #128
I'm not considered hearing impaired (I have full hearing in my right ear and about 30% in my left), but a flashing LED light is good for those who are. If they aren't ummm, "wearing" their phones, they could still know that they have messages without having to "wake" their phones.
- 12-03-2011, 09:59 AM #129
I just want the screen to stay the same size.. I had a Droid x before the iPhone and did not like the size of the screen for texting and that's what 90% of my phone use is.. the whole reason I switched was because of a smaller screen with a dual core.. there are alot of reasons why I'm staying :-)
- 12-07-2011, 08:17 PM #130
- 12-08-2011, 07:03 PM #131
- 12-13-2011, 07:08 PM #132
I would like the following:
LTE (although not necessarily requrired)
Bluetooth/WiFi switch within notification center (like most Androids)
DEFINITELY a metal backing (like iPad 2. Why have a beautiful phone if you're going to keep it in an ugly case?
FaceTime over 3G. Like to see my kids before they go to bed while I'm at work.
- 12-13-2011, 07:11 PM #133
- 12-13-2011, 10:46 PM #134
- 12-14-2011, 04:50 AM #135iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
I'm also interested to know about iphone 5, and what are the new features added in this and how it will attract to the iphone users who are already using the previous version of iphone.
iphone et ipad, développer des applications iphone, développement application ipad, développeur application iphone – Fusin informaticsFrance
- 12-14-2011, 01:43 PM #136
- 12-14-2011, 01:52 PM #137
- 12-14-2011, 11:35 PM #138
- 12-16-2011, 08:08 AM #139
- 12-16-2011, 09:24 AM #140
- 12-18-2011, 06:23 PM #141
I would like to see the following 4 things on the next iPhone:
1) 4" screen or larger
4) Drop down quick settings menu attached to the notification bar. Android OS already has this feature and it is very useful.
Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.
Last edited by Irish Rose; 12-19-2011 at 07:54 PM.
- 12-19-2011, 11:28 PM #142
- 12-19-2011, 11:53 PM #143
- 12-22-2011, 11:56 AM #144
- 12-22-2011, 12:58 PM #145
I like BBM from the Blackberries and the push notifications is still lacking IMO. I have a Blackberry on a second line and my iPhone on my primary line. Facebook notifications come quicker on BB. Email is a joke on iPhone and twitter don't push anything. If you have to have twitter in the background just for things to push, I think that's crap. Biggest reason why I use iPhone now is for the apps and the display.
- 12-23-2011, 05:47 PM #146
1) Simple one but a bedside mode feature that is on Blackberry would be useful. Charging the phone between certain hours means you get no alerts. Right now I need to turn off vibrate when on silent, or turn the device off completely.
2) A bigger screen perhaps but not too big. Big device is annoying to carry around. Learned that with the Desire HD.
3) Better signal. My friend gets 5 bars and I get 3 bars, same network, same place, different phone.
4) NFC maybe? It's hardly taken off quite as I thought but who knows.
5) Battery life of no less that 1800 mah would be good.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 12-23-2011, 07:50 PM #147
- 01-17-2012, 12:13 AM #148iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
This is what I'd like to see in the new iPhone:
- a new case design is a must. It has to happen. I wouldn't mind just making the current design a bit thinner or something but I would prefer a new back. Perhaps designed after the iPad 2 or iPad 3 (when it comes out). Either way something needs to drastically change. I would like a metal to be used to increase durability of the phone.
-less fingerprints on the display. A new coating to reduce fingerprints.
- wouldn't mind the a5 processor. The iPhone 4s is very fast, and I think apple can afford to keep the a5 for another year. This would allow them to optimize battery life, giving the iPhone 5 a killer battery life. If anything, clock the processor higher, say 900 MHz.
- Lte support would be good, and hopefully if there is no processor bump the phone could handle it. I would rather have Lte than a new processor. I don't need quad core on my phone yet. I'd rather have fast data speeds.
- notification light or something near the home button is a great idea. Perhaps around the home button or even on the back apple logo ? Either would be a very cool addition.
- better front facing camera. Back camera is great on 4s, perhaps just tweak it. Don't need more than 8 mp right now. 8 is great, just tweak the sensors or add some apple magic.
- other suggestions would be NFC, something like android beam but for iPhones. I know a lot of people with iPhones and this would be an amazing feature.
- perhaps gps improvements, but it's pretty decent as is.
- I really could care leas about a larger screen. I like the retina display, and the responsiveness of the iphone has me sold on the screen. I wouldnt mind 3.7-4 inches, but i really dont see it. Big screens look nice for media, but can be clumsy at times, especially for those with small hands.
those are my suggestions. I don't expect all of these. Realistically I think a new case, Lte and a modest battery upgrade would have me sold. Clock the processor up a little bit and I would really want it.
Last edited by JakeV; 01-17-2012 at 12:17 AM.
- 01-17-2012, 01:04 AM #149
- 01-18-2012, 04:56 PM #150