Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    iMore Expert

855 Posts
    Global Posts
    941 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jellotime91 View Post
    Nah, it probably won't be 4G. Either way I don't care as long as battery life is unaffected.
    I agree. We wont see 4g until iphone 6.
    iMore Guru

1,714 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,469 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by konjis1 View Post
    I figure since VZW announced the iPhone 4, sometime in June or July Apple will be announcing the iPhone 5 (assuming they call it that) which will be 4G and running iOS 4.4 (or just a newer iOS). That device will be on ATT first ,which should be available in the August/September timeframe. VZW & others will have theirs in the begining of 2012. . Thoughts? And remember i'm just shooting from the hip with no inside information.
    Palm use to do that with the Treo. Each new Treo would be Sprint only for months. GSM would take what seemed like forever. They did it with every upgrade. I hated it. Finally with the last Treo, they went out of business before they got around to the GSM version.

One of the things that I have liked about the iPhone is that it is GSM, even if the GSM carrier was AT&T.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12