Iphone 5 info inside

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I was digging around looking for Iphone 5 info. So here are some links I found. I've seen alot of info suggesting a 4G service will be in existance for Iphone5 users since AT&T is already testing it in Dallas and Baltimore. But also I've seen that the IPhone 4 and Iphone 5 could co-exist. Its possible Apple is after money and only money. But one add I have posted even says it could be as early as January 2011 for the Iphone5. And with the antenna issue with the Iphone 4 its possible Apple might agree they were on the right track with the Iphone4 but also failed at it too. Its pretty obvious Apple is coming out with something in early 2011. Whether it be a Iphone 4.5 (a internally adjusted Iphone 4) or just a new phone. But those new Iphone4's are probaly going to be out of date before to long. Apple apparently signed a deal with Liquid Metal Technologies for a liquid metal antenna. But anyway here are the links I've found relevant. Hope yall enjoy.

Analyst: iPhone 5 has 4G aspirations | Nanotech - The Circuits Blog - CNET News

iPhone 5 Will Use Qualcomm Chipset?

Silicon Valley Insider Reveals: Mini iPad, Not iPhone 5, is the Future For Apple ? The iPhone 5 News Blog

iPhone 5
This one is a picture of a possible Iphone 5

iPhone 5 Rumors

Next Generation iPhone Could Come With An Antenna Made Of Liquidmetal - iPhone Hacks

The NEW iPhone 5 - Coming July 2011

New iPhone 5, iPods, iPod Shuffle and iPad Mini | Touch Reviews

Early Release of an iPhone 5?

karrott

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
There most likely will not be any concrete information on future Apple products until nearer to their respective release dates. Last year was the exception, with a leak from Apple itself regarding the iPhone 4. Most info you'll find at this time is pure speculation and can't be taken seriously. I assume that's the case with your links.

pilsbury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Im excited about the i5. If it surpasses the i4 the way the i4 surpassed the 3Gs, it should be a knockout. Thanks for the thread!

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
Of course everything is speculation right now, but that is part of the fun for many of us. I am an admitted Apple fan so I really can't get enough of any kind of rumors or spec regarding upcoming Apple products. The pic looks kinda cool IMHO, it will be interesting to see what the iPone 5 is going to look like and what goodies it will have packed inside.

Miggs2002

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
although it looks nice in the pic, i think it's just the screen/front design that differs from the 3G, the volume toggle and silent switch, and also the bezel all look like a step backward from the i4, i hope the front panel is like the one in the pic, that looks awesome, but i would prefer the solid looks of the i4 or something different for the back and sides

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Apple doesn't leak, iPhone 4 wasn't leaked by Apple. It's just not how they do business and they rely too much on free press from their events to jeopardize it with leaks.

We'll see iPhone 5 at WWDC in June 2011. iPad 2 in March might give us some hints though.

Slyfi

TiPb Forum Staff
Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
the use of liquid metal on that scale would be beyond ridiculous. it would make an iphone starting at $1000 easy

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
Wasn't it an Apple employee who left their prototype device in a bar? I'm well aware of Apple's amazing secrecy, but it's hard to blame the leak on anyone other than Apple and its own employee.

First you are questioning Rene, that is never a good idea as Steve has issued a second set of Gamma Ray Eyes just for Rene. Second just because an Apple employee lost the phone does not make Apple responsible for the information being leaked. The phone was for all intents and purposes stolen and that makes Apple the victim of a crime, not the source of the leak.

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
When I saw this thread back. I laughed. Brought back from the dead from 1 year ago, lol. I think rumors end up what the customers actually want rather than fact. 4g for late 2011 sounded reasonable in late 2010 but guess not.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro