My iPhone 5 has arrived!

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Since Friday is almost here and many of you will want to create new threads about how you received your new iPhone 5, which is understandable, please post here! Any posts and/or threads started with this very topic will be closed.

*This thread will be open Friday morning.*

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Cleaned up thread. This thread is about your iPhone arriving. No trolling will be allowed. Period.

Last edited:

glisk

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
Decided to go for the black for myself and the white for my wife. Also included a spare lightning to USB cable for charging in the car

GreatNeal

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
Finally ! My hands are filled with colorful rainbows and sexiness by just typing on this screen.
AWESOME!
Never have I been so happy with my life!
Waited for 4months for this !
Queued 3hours for this omg!
WORTH IT !

jonmark

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
JUST GOT MINE! .. Well, about an hour ago .. 16GB White. It's so light, I almost feel like I'm going to break it haha. Put a Speck case on it before even walking out the door. Now just waiting for all my apps to update - no more letterbox please :)

fridayxiii

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
Just got home with mine, syncing apps, photos, music & all that good stuff from iTunes as I type. The weight (or lack thereof) of this phone...you have to hold it/feel it to believe it. I hope all those anxiously awaiting delivery or their chance to get one in a store get to do so very soon!

patcom8

Jun 5, 2008
Visit site
Something is loose inside

I just got my white 32. There is something heavy shaking inside, almost like the battery is loose. is anyone else experiencing this?

jaimerivera83mia

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
canceled my order

Canceled my order and decided to go stand in line, for my surpise the town where i live only some people cared for it so i got mine in black 32gb :). I preordered it on friday the 14th and my shipping date was 10/5 which was unfair whats the point of preordering something if your not going to be the first to get it, so i canceled it on wednesday 2 days later i had my iphone at 8:40 in the morning :) yyyyyaaaaahooooooooooooooooooooo :)

rew001

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
I just got my white 32. There is something heavy shaking inside, almost like the battery is loose. is anyone else experiencing this?

Ouch, please keep us posted on this. (This might get moved to another thread)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
finally, got my hands on the new phone. Thanks UPS for the early delivery. After playing for a while, I set it to restore from iCloud backup which is going to take an hour :(

First impression, light - real light. Fast - real fast. It just looks awesome...

Time to head down to the Apple store for additional lightning-usb cable for the car...

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
just got my black slate 32GB...im amazed!! awesome size..very light and thin...its ready to go...just finished restoring from my iCloud. Now i go to USPS post office to ship my white 4S 16gb to its new owner :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh