What time will pre-order go live?

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
I live in Hawaii (3hrs behind CA). Will pre-orders go live on the 14th a midnight PST so 2100 HST? Just want to make sure I get my wife's and I orders in.

Thanks

madcat21

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I believe its 9:00PM for Hawaii time. if they go by midnight CA time.
Been wanting to know myself since I live in Hawaii and I am working night that day.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Same here... i work at 7am friday morning, i live in phoenix, az and i have until 6:30 am to order the new iphone friday so will it be out on midnight or 6am? any official wording?

also for verizon customers when I open a new on my verizon account to preorder the new iphone online what do i need? I got my drivers license number just in case do i also need my complete social or just the last 4?

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Last year it was supposed to be at midnight PDT, but everything was down for the first two hours. I ordered mine at 2am, the moment they came back up. Hopefully, they got it fixed this year.

tmadsen

May 28, 2009
Visit site
Thanks John! I couldn't remember what it was last year, but this is my first year as an "early adopter". I'll be preordering as soon as I can. The only question now is, black or white? :)

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site
So if I'm getting up at 3am EST (which I probably will) to order the phone, will pre-orders be available from all vendors or just from Apple? I'll be looking to pre-order from Best Buy, if possible. I've never pre-ordered an iPhone before. Thanks.

F34R

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I'll definitely be up from midnight est, till I can order it lol. I still wonder what the retail price is going to be though. :)

idesofmarch

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
I'll definitely be up from midnight est, till I can order it lol. I still wonder what the retail price is going to be though. :)

Im buying without an upgrade and it says that itll cost 649 for the 16gb without a contract. Good thing i was able to sell my galaxy S3 for 500

Reactions: F34R

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
The prices will be the same for all vendors, $199 for 16 GB. (with contract) I don't know what Best Buy or anybody else will do, but you might want to ask them. I doubt that there's any advantage. I know that Apple and the major carriers will take pre-orders online starting at midnight here.

Plus you pay local sales tax on the unsubsidized price, about $50 here, plus the carrier fee, $36 now for AT&T.

Last edited: