• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Best Apple Bundle??

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
They all work well together; that's one of the major benefits Apple uses to sell more of their gear :)

And iPhone, Mac, and Apple TV are a great combo because, with AirPlay, you can beam almost anything from iOS and OS X Mountain Lion to your big screen TV.

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
They all work well together; that's one of the major benefits Apple uses to sell more of their gear :)

And iPhone, Mac, and Apple TV are a great combo because, with AirPlay, you can beam almost anything from iOS and OS X Mountain Lion to your big screen TV.

You know what would sell like mad? If Apple came out with a retina display flat screen TV. I'm sweating just thinking about it. I'm not really interested in the box. But I would be interested in a physical TV made by Apple. That'd be amazing.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
You know what would sell like mad? If Apple came out with a retina display flat screen TV. I'm sweating just thinking about it. I'm not really interested in the box. But I would be interested in a physical TV made by Apple. That'd be amazing.

What an amazing idea you have! I don't think I've read anything about an Apple TV in the last 6 months!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shanefreedman