iPhone calls have stopped appearing in FaceTime audio tab

Toadywot

May 3, 2017
Visit site
The calls made and received from my iPhone 4s have stopped appearing in the Facetime Audio tab on my iPod Touch 5 and iPad 2. It worked great until just recently; then it just stopped and I don't know why. I can receive texts across devices without enabling TEXT MESSAGE FORWARDING on the iPhone, but the phone numbers of calls made and received on my iPhone have simply stopped logging those calls in FaceTime across devices as it did before. I have an identical set of devices.....iPhone 4s, iPad 2, iPod Touch 5.....and they work just fine. CONTINUITY is not enabled on these devices, nor is TEXT MESSAGE FORWARDING, but till now I had no problems receiving the call log in FACETIME on either set. I've no clue what evidently changed on one set.....all have the same Apple ID and password, the devices are identical, all have iOS 9.3.5. The iPhone 4s uses cellular data; the iPad 2 and iPod Touch 5 are on the same wireless network; that configuration has worked flawlessly for the past year.

What could have happened to make one set of these devices to stop what it has done for that past year, yet leave the identical set working like a charm? Nothing I've tried seems to work.

If I've left out anything pertinent, please let me know. I'd be most grateful if someone can help me.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Go into the FaceTime application on each device and ensure it is turned on and your "You Can Be Reached By FaceTime At" and "Caller ID" settings are consistent. If everything checks out you may try signing out and signing back in on all devices.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro