- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Personal hot spot on 4s and 5s
Hi, newbie here.
We each have an iPhone, 4s and 5s respectively. The hot spot has been frequently used on both phones to connect our iPad Air.
Occasionally, on both phones, this facility disappears from the menu under "settings".
I am assuming the problem lies with the service provider, given both phones are affected at the same time???
On the occasions when the hot spot does not appear, there is adequate signal strength however.
I have tried restarting the phones to no avail.
Any ideas why the hot spot facility comes and goes from the "settings" menu.
Thank you. Rod G
- 09-10-2016, 08:40 AM #2
- 40,044 Posts
Re: Personal hot spot on 4s and 5s
Faulty/corrupted network settings or iOS version, service provider issues or network interference of some sort could be the culprit, but I'm only guessing. Have you spoken with your wireless provider to have them check and troubleshoot from their end?
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-15-2016, 10:25 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-10-2016, 08:59 AM
- By Tim Dumoulin in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-09-2016, 07:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2016, 07:21 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2016, 06:00 PM