4s from 9.3.1 to ios 7?
I picked up a 4s for cheap$$ but alas it has iOS 9.3.1on it. It's slow. As far as I know you can downgrade the 4s if it's jail broken w/out the need for SHSH blobs. Of course there isn't a jailbreak for ios 9.3.1 yet... but was wondering if there was another workaround for this since it's an older device?
- 05-12-2016, 04:30 PM #2
Re: 4s from 9.3.1 to ios 7?
Stuff like this is EXACTLY the reason I left iPhone; I can see no reason why I shouldn't be able to downgrade my 4s to iOS 7. I just came back to iOS from a year or two with Windows Mobile & Android. I came back because the 6s plus is probably the best phone you can get at the moment, especially with iOS being so intuitive and all. But you are so damn restricted, you cant even change the look of your home screen - I really REALLY hate that. Apple better loosen up because once you get a taste being able to customize, root, and be all around unrestricted, "iPhone" becomes a lot less appealing... the look is so blah compared Windows Mobile & Android, and your stuck with it. Luckily I'm on T-Mobile "JUMP ON DEMAND", and I'm going to just ditch iPhone and get a Note 5 or 7 Edge, or G5 ... lots of choices.
- 05-14-2016, 12:03 AM #4
- 05-14-2016, 12:24 AM #5
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-13-2016, 07:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum WhatsApp for iOSReplies: 2Last Post: 05-12-2016, 05:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2016, 04:50 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2016, 03:22 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2016, 11:51 AM