iphone 4s call function dial-pad blank after upgrade to ios 9.1
After upgrade of iphone 4s to ios 9.1, the call function has stopped. Whats the solution?
- 03-29-2016, 03:44 PM #2iMore Beginner
- 88 Posts
Re: iphone 4s call function dial-pad blank after upgrade to ios 9.1
Maybe you could restore the phone then re-download the ios. Also maybe try upgrading to ios 9.3, I think the version for 5s and prior phones released today. If those don't work, resort to texting until apple fixes the bug? I read a comment on a web page where someone said that were having problems receiving and making calls, maybe if it's a common problem apple will fix it soon and release an update for it. :/ good luck!
- By johnniearchangel in forum iPhone 6Replies: 3Last Post: 04-05-2016, 06:28 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 03-29-2016, 02:16 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2016, 02:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2016, 01:40 PM