My iPhone 4S lists GMT time not BST MY IPAD air has changed over correctly I sync both with icloud
I use outlook calendar and sync my iPhone 4s and MySpace air with iCloud. Today on changing to BST iPad has changed correctly. However iPhone 4 S lists time as GMT ie. My 8 am appt. is listed as 7am when I click on appt. it says 8 am bst and also 7am gmt.
This is not acceptable as Iam making appt all the time with my phone.
- 03-29-2016, 01:30 PM #2
- 290 Posts
Re: My iPhone 4S lists GMT time not BST MY IPAD air has changed over correctly I sync both with iClo
Which versions of iOS are involved? Did you check your location, date/time settings etc? There are a few places in the world which actually use GMT all year so it could be some settingn is pointing to one of these.
For the benefit of our non-UK readers, BST is daylight saving here in UK. That means 8am(BST) is actually 7am(GMT) so the device is simply displaying the same appointment in both formats, with and without daylight saving. Confusing, but the two times actually mean the same thing.
- 03-30-2016, 09:59 AM #3iMore Genius
- 4,772 Posts
- By gordol in forum iOS 9Replies: 2Last Post: 04-04-2016, 11:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 4Last Post: 04-01-2016, 04:26 AM
- By EliteTechPro in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 7Last Post: 03-30-2016, 08:17 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 3Last Post: 03-27-2016, 10:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 03-27-2016, 03:35 PM