what do I when my iphone 4s keeps going into sleep mode
i have an Iphone 4s, almost everyday I have to take it for a check reason being that the screen indicates the phone is off, of which the phone has not been switched off nor a flat battery. Why dose it keep doing this and how do i resolve such a problem alone at home without necessarily taking it to a technician?
- 03-27-2016, 06:22 AM #2iMore Expert
- 800 Posts
Re: what do I when my iphone 4s keeps going into sleep mode
Do a hard reset, or backup your data in iTunes and do a factory reset to make sure that the issue is not software related. If after these 2 steps the shutting of the phone persist, then take it to Apple Store or a certified repair shop for them to have a look and help you solve it.
- By Slammed925 in forum iPhone SEReplies: 21Last Post: 04-02-2016, 07:54 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 03-27-2016, 08:28 AM
- By bzeroh56 in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 3Last Post: 03-27-2016, 06:02 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 03-26-2016, 10:41 PM
- By rlesperance in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 03-26-2016, 08:29 PM