Good morning. I have an iphone 4s and i'm having many issues where my texts take forever to send...sometimes several minutes or hours. Also, there are many times that i cannot make a call out and when someone is calling me my phone does not ring and will only alert me if the person leaves a vm but the call does not show up on my recents. i was told that i could go into settings and reset my network settings and that would take care of these problems. is that true? and will i lose any of my settings, etc?
- 03-16-2016, 07:27 AM #2
- 03-16-2016, 07:29 AM #3iMore Specialist
- 1,345 Posts
Re: Texting issues
Welcome to iMore, and good morning to you as well!
You shouldn't lose any settings other than possibly current wifi passwords (I can't recall if that gets reset). If resetting the network settings does not help, and you've already tried a hard reset then your last option is to factory reset the phone. If that does not work then chances are good that it's time for a new phone.
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-15-2016, 11:09 PM
- By jwsnj3rd in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 03-15-2016, 08:27 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-15-2016, 01:56 AM
- By seanwplandry in forum iPhone 6Replies: 7Last Post: 03-12-2016, 04:21 PM
- By gwh34t in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 03-11-2016, 10:49 PM