how do i transfer photos from my pc to my iphone 4s?
how do i transfer my pictures from my computer to my iphone 4s ?
- Best AnswerMar 13 2016 | 1:21 pm EDT
- 03-13-2016, 01:21 PM #2
- 05-31-2016, 04:35 AM #3Banned
- 22 Posts
Re: How do I transfer photos from my PC to my iPhone 4s?
You can use iTunes to sync pictures to your iPhone,
Step 1. Create a new folder > Drag the pictures to want to transfer to that folder.
Step 2. Open iTunes > Connect your iPhone to computer > Select your iPhone icon > Click the Photos tab.
Step 3. Click on Sync Photos > Choose the folder that saved your pictures > Click on Apply.
- By Samuel Orris in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 03-16-2016, 06:43 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 9Last Post: 03-16-2016, 05:55 AM
- By MyNL822 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2016, 05:28 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-13-2016, 08:18 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 03-13-2016, 07:10 AM