Trying to jailbreak an old iPhone 4s 6.1.3(10B329) Firmware 3.4.03
i have downloaded the relevant P0sixspwn and when opening it I am told I need iTunes 9 or above. I downloaded the latest i Tunes only to get the same response I need iTunes 9 or above. I uninstalled the latest version and searched for older versions, installing iTunes 9.1 something . I tried again and got the same response, I need iTunes 9 or above . Can anyone suggest what is going wrong please ?
- 02-21-2016, 08:17 AM #2
- 38,511 Posts
Re: Trying to jailbreak an old iPhone 4s 6.1.3(10B329) Firmware 3.4.03
Hopefully, someone with jailbreak knowledge will reply to your inquiry soon. In the meantime, feel free to peruse the jailbreak section via the following link.
Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & Mods - iPhone, iPad, iPod Forums at iMore.com
- By 1337Ralfy69 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 5Last Post: 02-28-2016, 10:48 AM
- By carnavrax in forum Apple TVReplies: 4Last Post: 02-22-2016, 04:59 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-21-2016, 07:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2016, 05:32 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2016, 12:11 AM