why has my iphone 4s silent when receiving text messages.? Ringing works ok
I have been trying to set up the iphone but I can't see why it will only vibrate on incomming text messages
- 02-03-2016, 01:43 PM #2
- 38,428 Posts
Re: why has my iphone 4s silent when receiving text messages.? Ringing works ok
Check the following:
1. Mute switch on the side of the device
2. Go to Settings → Notifications → Messages → Sound, and then select an alert tone. Also make sure that the toggle next to "Allow Notifications" is enabled.
3. Go to Settings → Sounds → Text Tone, and then make sure the alert tone is set.
I just installed the Apple OS X El Capitan and cannot find my photos. When I click on the Photo iconBy iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-03-2016, 01:54 PM
- By Just_Me_D in forum iPhone SEReplies: 8Last Post: 02-03-2016, 01:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPadReplies: 1Last Post: 02-03-2016, 12:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 1Last Post: 02-03-2016, 12:04 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-03-2016, 11:39 AM