Not hearing any notifications or music from my iphone 4s??
hi I am not hearing any notifications or music from my iphone 4s speaker but i can hear it if it rings. if i plug in my headphones the i will hear any notifiactions or i can listen to music,
lous speaker was replace but still no luck.
any idea what the problem may be??
- 01-28-2016, 03:13 PM #2
- 25,045 Posts
Re: Not hearing any notifications or music from my iphone 4s??
Welcome to iMore! Are you saying the top speaker works, but the bottom speaker does not work?
Do game sounds work?
Make sure the speaker is not covered by anything.
Plug your headphone jack in and out 10 times.
Go to Settings > Sounds > turn volume up
Swipe up the control center from the bottom and turn the volume up
Turn volume up on the side of the phone.
Do a hard reset:
Hold the top or side power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
- 01-28-2016, 03:37 PM #3
- 02-01-2016, 04:12 PM #4
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 3Last Post: 03-22-2016, 12:22 PM
- By martyng48 in forum iPadReplies: 3Last Post: 01-29-2016, 06:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-28-2016, 09:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2016, 03:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2016, 02:28 PM