Does it work for iphone 4s in Portugal?
I have an iphone 4s from MEO (Portugal) and I need to know if it works with portuguese operators.
- 01-07-2016, 12:08 PM #2iMore Elite
- 2,761 Posts
Re: Does it work for iphone 4s in Portugal?
If it's frm Portugal then I reckon there's a very good chance it will work in Portugal with Portuguese carriers.
There are the bands the iPhone 4S works on:
- World phone
- UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA (850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz);
GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
- CDMA EV-DO Rev. A (800, 1900 MHz)3
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi (802.11n 2.4GHz only)
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
I reckon Portugal uses GSM like the rest of Europe, so check with a Portuguese carrier if they support the bands under GSM above.
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 5Last Post: 01-15-2016, 09:51 PM
- By Dipak Hemani in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 3Last Post: 01-07-2016, 01:11 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2016, 06:06 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2016, 05:25 AM