- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
My iphone 4S is not discoverable since upgrade on MacPro
I upgraded my Mac Pro computer to the new upgrade of OS X Yosemite and now my iphone 4S is not discoverable. I want to take photos off the phone and put into the computer but cannot do it anymore. How do I make the iphone discoverable again?
- 09-14-2015, 05:04 PM #2
- 09-14-2015, 05:14 PM #3Banned
- 1,008 Posts
Why isn't my iPhone 4S is discoverable since upgrade on MacPro?
Sometimes it helps to put it into DFU mode, plug it in. Do not complete update or wipe. Unplug after drivers have updated, then hold down power button and home button to restart iPhone.
Though this only worked with Windows 10 for my iPhone 5c. YMMV.
Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk.
- By Peligro911 in forum iPhone 7Replies: 70Last Post: 06-07-2016, 05:35 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 14Last Post: 09-16-2015, 09:41 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 30Last Post: 09-16-2015, 07:55 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-14-2015, 12:30 PM