Wifi dropout when locked.
Hello everyone, I'm new to ios. Using iPhone 4S 8.4.1 version. When i locked my iPhone, the wifi goes off and it comes again after i unlock the phone within 4-5 seconds. I was facing this issue in 8.3 version also. I did all the settings and methods provided in internet. Yesterday night, I restored my os. But no use. This problem is still there. It's annoying. I was a blackberry user. I sold it off and purchased this 4S. But this is a weird problem. I went through this forum and internet but couldn't find any solutions. Facing this issue at home network. Using tplink. I'm staying on India. Anyone out there? Please help me to solve this issue. Thanks in advance.
- 08-28-2015, 07:12 AM #2
Re: Wifi dropout when locked.
It's not an issue... It's how it works... WIFI isn't fully turning off, it's going into a "hot standby" mode where it is use when the phone needs it while the screen is dark...it's a power conservation thing.
- 08-28-2015, 07:21 PM #4
- By Susan Snider in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 3Last Post: 08-28-2015, 07:06 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 5Last Post: 08-28-2015, 10:10 AM
- By Howard Brazee in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2015, 08:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2015, 02:03 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2015, 08:17 AM