- 08-25-2015, 09:36 PM #2iMore Intermediate
- 459 Posts
Plug it into your computer and use iTunes to do a restore on it to factory settings. If you don't have access to a computer go into settings > general > reset > erase all content and settings. That will delete all the previous owners info. Keep in mind if the owner has find my iPhone turned on you will not be able to do anything without his iCloud info.
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-07-2015, 05:55 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 06-28-2015, 11:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 06-24-2015, 02:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 05-26-2015, 04:29 PM