Should I get an iPhone 4S or Android device like the One Plus One?

selena650

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Is the iphone 4s still a great phone to get? Or should I get an android like the one plus one? I love both android and ios. Would the iphone 4s still be going strong when ios 9 releases?

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: Iphone 4s or Android?

Is the iphone 4s still a great phone to get? Or should I get an android like the one plus one? I love both android and ios. Would the iphone 4s still be going strong when ios 9 releases?

The iPhone 4s is a great phone but has older harware. Why not try get the iPhone 6? I'm not sure the phone will support iOS 9 due to its limitations. The one plus one is a good phone as well but it all boils down to personal preference.

Sent from my iPhone 6plus using Tapatalk

iTechHead

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site

I prefer iOS for daily usage but the 4s is up in age and has limitations. No LTE for example and its probably close to its last iOS updates. Its all personal preference but a very good
Choice would be a used 5s you can get for cheap if you're looking to save a little bit.

selena650

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site

True. I have the iphone 6 plus but it has no sim and it's blocked. So I'm in search of a budget iphone. Lol. The oneplus one is tempting

selena650

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site

Oh okay. I think if I'm willing to pay for the oneplus one then it could be the same price as the 5s.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2