Can my Sprint iPhone 4s be unlocked so that the SIM of another carrier will work?
My Sprint iPhone 4s (postpaid) was fully paid off in January 2013. According to Sprint the phones can be given an MSL (software) unlock, but cannot have the DSU (sim card) slot unlocked to accept another carriers sim card -- e.g., T-Mobile.
Since these phones CAN be unlocked for use in other countries, I'm wondering if the MSL unlock frees up the sim slot.
- Best AnswerApr 27 2015 | 6:06 pm EDT
Only for international use... not T-Mobile in the US.
- 04-27-2015, 06:06 PM #2
- 05-10-2015, 07:21 AM #3
- 05-12-2015, 01:39 PM #4
- By tannera54 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 04-27-2015, 06:18 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-27-2015, 05:51 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-27-2015, 05:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-27-2015, 05:48 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-27-2015, 05:30 PM