help! Its annoying

hetera01

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
i have a problem with my iphone,when i go to my app and want to do something in there,the screen flashes black and it takes me out of app then i have to go back to my app again,its annoying and it happens all the time,doesn't matter if i use Safari and go to pages or go to apps which are already on my iphone

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Have your restarted your phone? Did this issue just start happening, or did it occur after you installed a certain application?

hetera01

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
i have my iphone for few weeks now,for the first weeks it was fine and it didn't have those problems until i started putting apps,some of the apps i use all the time and some of the,sometimes,those which i use not all the time,i don't feel like deleting it if i want/need them again :( my iphone is 4,second handed,the memory is 16GB and its still got old battery which after complete charging,using doesn't last for too long,i definetly exchange to the newer batterry as you as i can,could this problem be caused because of certain apps? Bad battery? Its memory or something else? Where is the real main problem?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2