Why can't I upload pics to FB on my 4s?

Tami Daniel

Feb 24, 2015
Visit site
Can't upload pics to FB on my 4s

When I try to upload a picture to my FB it tells me that I need to re enter my password into the settings for sharing but won't let me complete the task

Last edited:

50ShadesofDroidx

Feb 14, 2015
Visit site
Re: Can't upload pics to FB on my 4s

access facebook through your settings. Try changing your info through that. If that doesn't work, then just delete the app and reinstall it again.

Tami Daniel

Feb 24, 2015
Visit site

I have tried both of those numerous times. I have installed different FB apps for iPhone and for 4s also but still won't let me upload

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Can't upload pics to FB on my 4s

What "different FB apps" are you referring to? Anyway, hopefully someone with a Facebook account will be able to assist you in this matter soon.

Tami Daniel

Feb 24, 2015
Visit site

There are apps for iPhone and 4s so I thought I would try them. image.jpg I am very new to the iPhone and they are surely different so I am not sure if this photo of the message that I recieve when trying to post

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

It is possible that Facebook is having server-related issues or is experiencing a partial outage.

Tami Daniel

Feb 24, 2015
Visit site

The guy at verizon said that maybe my 4s is trying to run the latest version of FB but might need a fix. I have tried to upload at diff wifi so wanted to find out something here. There has to be a way to run the newest version of FB on my 4s.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods