Thinking of buying a refurb 4s 16gb, some questions
My phone just died, I am on a no-contract plan with Sprint and don't want to go back into contract.
Sprint offers reburbed 4s for $150, my in-laws bought them and from what I can tell they look brand new and have an ok battery life.
I actually like the small factor.
- how much space is left on the phone ? I have about 4g worth of music I want to load to it, plus apps.
- any issues updating to the latest or should I just run the older OS ?
If you have a better source for refurbed iPhones, please let me know too, but I think Apple store sells the same one for $200.
- 10-29-2014, 11:28 AM #2
- 10-29-2014, 11:44 AM #4
Re: Thinking of buying a refurb 4s 16gb, some questions
You will have room for your 4g of music but you will need to decide what 3rd party apps you will want which will take up room pretty fast
My understanding is refub iPhones come with a new battery so that shouldn't be an issue. As for the OS its up to you if you want to run the latest software which is 8.1. The 4s is capable of running it but your performance might suffer a bit
- By TModel in forum iPadReplies: 2Last Post: 10-29-2014, 07:01 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 10-29-2014, 12:41 PM
- By Illia Vlasov in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 10-29-2014, 12:17 PM
- By jmburke1982 in forum AT&TReplies: 5Last Post: 10-29-2014, 10:39 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2014, 08:30 AM