Do you think I will ever recover my stolen iPhone 4S?
A day after I had updated my 4s to iOS 8 it was stolen. I have used the find my iPhone feature but still can't trace since location services were off. Do you think I will ever recover the phone?
Posted via the iMore App for Android
- 09-24-2014, 05:04 PM #2
- 09-24-2014, 07:50 PM #3
- 09-24-2014, 07:58 PM #4
- 09-28-2014, 04:21 PM #5iMore Newbie
- 22 Posts
Re: Do you think I will ever recover my stolen iPhone 4S?
It depends on what the thief does with it. If he/she tires to sell it at one of those mall Kiosks, you may get it back, if you report it as stolen through your carrier. It happened to my friend's son, and they got it back. It did take some time and some back and forth to get it though. Good luck!
- 10-09-2014, 03:32 PM #7
- 10-11-2014, 07:20 PM #9
- By MilliwaysPub in forum iCloudReplies: 7Last Post: 12-31-2014, 04:49 AM
- By fmflex in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2014, 10:06 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2014, 11:06 PM
- By jpf22467#IM in forum iPhone 6Replies: 3Last Post: 09-24-2014, 05:27 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-24-2014, 04:40 PM