What if I jailbreak and install Siri?
Well I know the title is very confusing. But let me not twist around. I think the only feature I used to distinguish between iPhone 4 and the 4S was to go to general-settings n see if there was Siri
Now my question is how would you find out if it's 4/4S if the battery is low and the phone is off or if someone jailbroke and iphone 4 and installed Siri?
Is there any way to identify the 4/4S from the physical look?
Sent from my iPhone 5S Gold
- 08-08-2014, 02:28 PM #2
- 08-08-2014, 04:07 PM #4
- By KingBuick in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 14Last Post: 09-08-2014, 10:27 PM
- By AlexJ92 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 33Last Post: 09-07-2014, 09:56 PM
- By KingBuick in forum iPad AirReplies: 6Last Post: 08-18-2014, 09:48 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2014, 10:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2014, 09:00 AM