- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Faint horizontal lines flickering on screen
Hi, I got a 2nd hand iPhone 4s yesterday. It was working fine, everything as it should be. Just this evening for (what I can gather) no reason, I went to use it and some faint flickering lines have appeared on the screen. You can see them on everything, each app/home/lock screen, though if it's a white screen you have to look hard, same with all black.
Tried turning off and on, tried reset (hold lock and home for 10 seconds), no luck.
Running version 7.1.2
Is the screen dead (/dying)? Is it something else? Just my luck, only had it a couple of days and it breaks!
Last edited by sbnufc; 07-29-2014 at 04:20 PM.
- 07-29-2014, 05:26 PM #2
- 07-29-2014, 05:36 PM #3
- 08-12-2014, 10:50 AM #4
- By vinodkumarvk in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 7Last Post: 09-14-2015, 11:55 PM
- By JyriKilpelainen in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 7Last Post: 10-09-2014, 12:21 AM
- By Just_Me_D in forum iPhone 6Replies: 56Last Post: 08-16-2014, 10:58 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-29-2014, 04:06 PM
- By vinodkumarvk in forum Forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 03:12 PM