iphone 4s battery Life

XyeD_R

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi , this is actually my first post here , so can iPhone 4s users tell me about its battery life. im thinking between the Xperia SP and 4s , so if the battery can last 12-14 hrs then 4s it is , please share your experiences.; Thanks :)

bgriff25

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
I've been using a 4s for about a year. Coming from a BB I was worried about making it through the day on a charge. It all depends on how you use it. If you have good signal and you don't play games for hours you should be fine. I keep an extra wall charger in my truck for the times when I'm in an area with poor coverage. Bottom line is that I'm satisfied with my 4s battery life and most days I can make it on a single charge.

XyeD_R

May 20, 2014
Visit site
yeah same here i have a Q10 and its battery is awesome but want to try iOS , Signal is mostly good here adn im not a gamer . thanks for the info

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've been using a 4s for about a year. Coming from a BB I was worried about making it through the day on a charge. It all depends on how you use it. If you have good signal and you don't play games for hours you should be fine. I keep an extra wall charger in my truck for the times when I'm in an area with poor coverage. Bottom line is that I'm satisfied with my 4s battery life and most days I can make it on a single charge.

'nuf said...:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh