Question about the Cellular Data?

DoeZ

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Is there a way to turn off some of the items that are in the cellular data area? I've tried this several times over and over again...sliding the tab button to the left so the green is no longer there to some of the items that I don't want on my cellular data...for instance...I have no music on my iPhone whatsoever so I turned that off as well as my facetime because I don't use it...and the stocks I don't use...there are a few more items I have turned off also...but when I go to reset it and it clears everything...all the items I had turned off are turned on again. I can't seem to keep them turned off in the cellular data. Is this not possible:confused:

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Is there a way to turn off some of the items that are in the cellular data area? I've tried this several times over and over again...sliding the tab button to the left so the green is no longer there to some of the items that I don't want on my cellular data...for instance...I have no music on my iPhone whatsoever so I turned that off as well as my facetime because I don't use it...and the stocks I don't use...there are a few more items I have turned off also...but when I go to reset it and it clears everything...all the items I had turned off are turned on again. I can't seem to keep them turned off in the cellular data. Is this not possible:confused:

When you say reset do you mean the reset statistics at the bottom of cellular data settings or a reset all settings in the general reset menu under general?

Sent from my iPhone 5S or Jailbroken 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
That's exactly what I mean...and thanks for deleting that booboo extra post:yes:

It shouldn't reset those settings
These are the only things it should reset:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399152530.578111.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5S or Jailbroken 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

DoeZ

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Well mine will reset everything...and the ones that I have closed when I click the reset tab their now open. I can't seem to keep them closed is what I'm saying. I don't want to turn it off completely tho as it is in your pix. I just need some of my items turned off and it doesn't allow me to keep them turned off.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Well mine will reset everything...and the ones that I have closed when I click the reset tab their now open. I can't seem to keep them closed is what I'm saying. I don't want to turn it off completely tho as it is in your pix. I just need some of my items turned off and it doesn't allow me to keep them turned off.
You're referring to the apps listed under "Use Cellular Data For:". And you're saying when you toggle them off, they come back on? Is that correct?

Sent from from my iPhone 5

DoeZ

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
You're referring to the apps listed under "Use Cellular Data For:". And you're saying when you toggle them off, they come back on? Is that correct?

That is totally correct :yes:

DoeZ

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
So is there a way to fix this or not? Just wondering because like I said before...I've turned off items I don't even have on my phone. So I can't figure out how to keep it turned off in my Cellular Data thingy-dingy��

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner