- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Try using 4s from sprint on T Mobile
It does not work. 4s has a sim card but cannot be used on T mobile. Yes 4s is a world phone with cdma/gsm capabilities.
It may work internationally when sprint unlocks the phone but will not work domestically. It is all about sprint.
They sent me a code which is useless, sent be confirmation that the phone is unlocked which means nothing. After 2 years with sprint bad service I will give away the phone and buy a new one from T Mobile. After talking with sprint 12 times, trying 4 T mobile stores. Save youself the frustration.
- 03-08-2014, 07:32 AM #2
Re: Try using 4s from sprint on T Mobile
The correct frequencies probably are in there but besides the actual SIM lock there might be another software block on them. It may be possible to jailbreak the phone and then lift it. Most likely the information is available out there on the internet.
- 03-08-2014, 08:08 AM #3
- 03-12-2014, 04:57 PM #4
- 03-18-2014, 11:19 PM #5
- By podge1111 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 2Last Post: 03-10-2014, 01:26 PM
- By rayz336 in forum iTunesReplies: 7Last Post: 03-06-2014, 08:05 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-06-2014, 03:10 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-06-2014, 01:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-06-2014, 12:59 PM