BBM not working, can't make calls and apps only working now and then.

MRJHatton

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
I've had my phone for well over a year now and I haven't had any issues with it. Recently however, my BBM was the first thing to stop working. After this, my other apps only decide to work now and then. I also can't make outbound calls anymore. Nothing works with/without Wi-Fi so it's not a contract issue. If anybody could shed some light on what's up/ways I can attempt to fix it that would be great, thanks.

EDIT: Sorry I didn't realize there was a 4S section, my phone is a 4S.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Have you rebooted the phone? Try that... Also try going into Settings>> General>> Reset>> Reset Network Settings... you'll have to sign-in to any wifi hotspots that need a password after the reset... if none of this helps... consider restoring the iOS via iTunes... or a visit to an Apple GeniusBar.

MRJHatton

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
Have you rebooted the phone? Try that... Also try going into Settings>> General>> Reset>> Reset Network Settings... you'll have to sign-in to any wifi hotspots that need a password after the reset... if none of this helps... consider restoring the iOS via iTunes... or a visit to an Apple GeniusBar.

I tried this, didn't work. Guess I'll just have to pop it into an Apple store as laptop is broke atm... Thanks for your reply.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen