- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Setting up iphone 4s
Hey, recently received a used iphone 4s from a friend. I have been trying to set it up by confirming language, country and location, but the process seems to stop when the 3rd step requests to connect to itunes. I dont have a mac or current desktop computer to connect to, but an ipad with the icloud. Not sure how to move beyond this step as it continually says "connecting to itunes". Any suggestions would help.
- 01-16-2014, 08:04 AM #2
Re: Setting up iphone 4s
It needs to activate with apples servers. This is required with an iPhone even when it's unlocked. This can be done with either connecting to iTunes via a Mac or PC or by inserting a SIM card that has a data plan.
Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk
- 01-16-2014, 04:58 PM #3
- 01-17-2014, 03:06 PM #4
- By Rahulbhardwaz in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 01-17-2014, 01:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2014, 04:47 AM
- By gjaramillo39 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2014, 05:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-15-2014, 05:34 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2014, 04:20 PM