I traded my Galaxy S3 with someone yesterday for iphone 4 s Running ios7 after factory reset. person said said it's under 10 months old, it works great, but when it gets to 50% after 4 hours, the phone shuts off until I put it on a charger. I brought it to the apple store and they said the status of the battery is worn, what do I do
Apple said the battery is consumed
Last edited by ILUMINATIUNDEAD; 01-09-2014 at 06:41 PM.
- 01-09-2014, 06:35 PM #2
- 01-09-2014, 07:47 PM #4
- 01-09-2014, 08:04 PM #6
- 01-09-2014, 08:15 PM #8
- 01-09-2014, 09:06 PM #10
Re: Battery Problem
2. You stated that the person told you it was under 10 months old. What was not stated was whether or not the person actually had the phone for under 10 months and whether or not the person got it brand new. The iPhone 4S was made available to the public in October 2011, by the way.
3. Being that the person got rid of it, it is possible that he or she knew that the device's battery was defective. I'm sure you have no idea how the phone was used prior to you trading for it. I mean, I assume you have no idea whether or not the person jailbroke the phone, experimented with all sorts of apps & tweaks or whether or not he or she took the phone apart.
4.Finally, "Buyer Beware" goes hand in hand with getting used products. No, it's not your fault that the battery is faulty, but it is your fault for not making sure the product you traded for was free of defects. You can blame Apple all you want, but you know where the real fault lies. Anyway, take care, and I hope things work out for you in regard to your phone.
- 01-09-2014, 09:58 PM #11
- 01-09-2014, 10:27 PM #12
- 01-11-2014, 12:14 PM #13
- 01-11-2014, 12:53 PM #14
Re: Battery Problem
I love iOS and Android the same, but please tell me which manufacture gives you a free battery out of warranty?
First place you went wrong is trading your obviously good phone for a phone someone wanted to get rid of, more than likely for that same problem. Its a gamble you take any time you get a used phone. Heck, its like that if you buy a used ANYTHING. Whoever traded with you got one over on you; be pissed at them.
If Apple sucked so bad, why did you trade a S3 for a 4s?
- By swade86 in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 15Last Post: 06-19-2014, 05:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-13-2014, 06:47 PM
- By swade86 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-09-2014, 08:32 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2014, 03:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2014, 03:36 PM