Transfer voicemail from one iPhone to another?
I want to upgrade from a 4s to a 5s and was wondering if there was anyway to save my voicemails or if they would transfer to my new phone? Just using the stock voicemail on the phone.They are important and don't really want to lose them if I upgrade.Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
- 11-01-2013, 07:12 PM #2
Re: Transfer voicemail from one iPhone to another?
Ok an update on this.The voicemails were actually just saved to the phone and not on AT&T servers because they were fairly old.For future reference they told me to actually call the voicemail number and listen to the message and then afterwards save it by hitting a certain number and then they would be saved on the server with them. I ended up laying 2 iPhones together and played the voice mail on one and the voice recorder on the other and saved them that way.
Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk !
- By CrackedRosco in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 32Last Post: 11-06-2013, 03:06 PM
- By xStagGx in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 37Last Post: 11-06-2013, 11:29 AM
- By mrlyons841 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 11-02-2013, 03:23 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2013, 07:43 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2013, 11:43 AM