I have a 4s on ios 7.0.3 and I upgraded ios version as soon as it was available so u have had it for a little bit. Now hat that is clarified what happened was.... I received a pop up to enter in my password to my iTunes account but I was already was signed in so I went ahead and signed in again then when I went to send a text and was looking for a name in contacts and they were all gone! Now I have tried hard reset... And signing out and back in .... Still nothing ..... I'm getting very frustrated now.... I have tried turning it on and off still nothing please help....
- 10-31-2013, 02:30 PM #2
Re: Contacts missing
1. Have you made a recent backup that you can restore?
2. If your contacts are associated with an email service like iCloud, Yahoo, Gmail, Outlook.com, etcetera then login to that account via your computer and see if the contacts are present online. If they are, go to Setting->Mail, Contacts, Calendars and then select the associated email account, scroll to the bottom of the screen and then select "Delete Account". After that, reboot your device and then re-configure the email service on your device. Afterwards, make sure that the "Contacts" option is enabled.
- 12-30-2013, 06:59 AM #4
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-31-2013, 07:44 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2013, 09:01 AM
- By qtrim in forum iOS 7Replies: 7Last Post: 10-28-2013, 10:10 AM
- By Neo Weiyang in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-28-2013, 10:05 AM