unlocking in ios7
Hey everyone I need some help. I bought an ATT iphone 4s of ebay and the seller said it was unlocked. However, when I put my tmobile microsim card I got an "INVALID SIM" message. This is really bad as I had to get a microsim just to use this phone and it cost me 20 bucks plus another 10 bucks for a case, also my old phone uses a regular sim card so I cant just switch back to that now. To make things harder the iphone was running ios 7.02 when I got it and I dont know of any way to unlock it with this version. So my question is does anyone know of a way to unlock a iphone 4s running ios 7?
- 10-20-2013, 12:55 PM #2
- 10-21-2013, 01:07 PM #4
Re: unlocking in ios7
The good news is you got it on eBay and since it was advertised as Unlocked, which it isnt, this means you can return it.
As far as your sim being nano, you can get sim adapters to go from Nano to Micro.
i have some and they cost about 5 bucks.
- 10-21-2013, 07:02 PM #5
- 02-14-2015, 06:51 PM #6
- By ClickClack in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 18Last Post: 10-22-2013, 12:57 AM
- By soodmanhar in forum Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and SocialReplies: 3Last Post: 10-20-2013, 12:49 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2013, 09:39 AM
- By tech_girl in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2013, 09:19 AM
- By tech_girl in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2013, 09:19 AM