anyone here with connector problem (in dock mode)?
I have a 4S that somewhat in dock mode once in a while with no reasons. I already cleaned the connector, and it's still doing that. I prefer not to replace my connector until I am absolutely have to.
Last night was the worst, especially if I play an intensive app like youtube or games, it will go from normal to dock mode. then after I put the phone to idle, then sound comes back again.
Anyone has tips?
- 10-18-2013, 01:34 PM #2
- By apptalk in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 10-18-2013, 07:17 PM
- By zachslusser in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 5Last Post: 10-18-2013, 10:50 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-18-2013, 09:53 AM
- By Fausty82 in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 7Last Post: 10-18-2013, 08:37 AM
- By BTSee in forum OS XReplies: 3Last Post: 10-17-2013, 08:45 PM