Results 1 to 3 of 3
anyone here with connector problem (in dock mode)?
I have a 4S that somewhat in dock mode once in a while with no reasons. I already cleaned the connector, and it's still doing that. I prefer not to replace my connector until I am absolutely have to.
Last night was the worst, especially if I play an intensive app like youtube or games, it will go from normal to dock mode. then after I put the phone to idle, then sound comes back again.
Anyone has tips?
- 10-18-2013, 02:34 PM #2
Re: anyone here with connector problem (in dock mode)?
Did you use a brush or blower or something that could possibly reach lint or other debris that could be stuck or causing the issue? I know you said you cleaned it, but I'm just asking.
- By apptalk in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 10-18-2013, 08:17 PM
- By zachslusser in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 5Last Post: 10-18-2013, 11:50 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-18-2013, 10:53 AM
- By Fausty82 in forum iMore.com - Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 7Last Post: 10-18-2013, 09:37 AM
- By BTSee in forum OS XReplies: 3Last Post: 10-17-2013, 09:45 PM