Help with girlfriends stolen iPhone 4s
I don't know too much about iPhones but my girlfriend has had her iPhone 4s stolen. We think we know who it is. The find my iPhone is off and location services are off. We tried to locate it on a map and its no go.
Is there any other ways we can try to locate it. Or if he put his SIM card in it can we track him or can the carrier prove it is him when he puts his SIM card in? Or if he tries to unlock it to another carrier or something? Will we be notified if he tries to wipe the phone?
- 10-16-2013, 01:02 PM #2
- 10-17-2013, 03:40 PM #4
- 10-17-2013, 04:27 PM #5
- 10-19-2013, 09:47 AM #7
- 10-21-2013, 08:11 AM #8
- 10-21-2013, 02:52 PM #9
- 10-28-2013, 01:08 PM #10
- 10-28-2013, 01:30 PM #11
- 10-28-2013, 03:45 PM #12
Re: Help with girlfriends stolen iPhone 4s
MY UPDATE: Guess I should have read a bit more first. Congrats but in the future always contact the carrier because of what I said and of course the police. Most people that are homeowners need a police report should they decide to let their home owners insurance get involved.
- By James Falconer in forum iPhone 6Replies: 88Last Post: 05-23-2014, 05:30 PM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 6Last Post: 10-16-2013, 07:31 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-16-2013, 10:58 AM
- By wolfdale in forum iOS 7Replies: 4Last Post: 10-16-2013, 08:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-16-2013, 01:01 AM