- 10-14-2013, 08:41 AM #2
- 10-16-2013, 12:28 PM #3
Re: 3g toggle app?
You can use this as a toggle to turn off 3G in the settings so when you launch an app of your choice the 3G would be switched on.
Forgot the name of that app. It was called something like nodroppedcalls 3G or something.
EDIT: google drop call eliminator and you'll see it
Posted via BlackBerry Z10 <-------what good is the Hub without apps?
- 10-16-2013, 12:31 PM #4
- 10-16-2013, 12:43 PM #5
- 10-16-2013, 02:06 PM #6
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 42Last Post: 10-11-2016, 06:56 PM
- By godsdragon34 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 11Last Post: 10-19-2013, 04:13 PM
- By oxoxtro600 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-17-2013, 10:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-13-2013, 08:55 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2013, 07:58 PM